IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM VALERIE ALDAY, PRESIDENT (MASC) (October 24, 2021)
- The Martin Andersen Senior Center (MASC) is a non-profit organization
- We rent our buildings from Brevard County
- We pay for utilities (water, electric, internet and phone) and insurance which is roughly $45,000 yearly
- The moneys we receive from classes and membership pay our expenses
- The instructors and hostess along with our maintenance people do NOT receive any pay for their time. The only money paid to individual/company by MASC is for custodial and stated above
- The money collected for classes help to pay our expenses and keep the center open to serve our members and the public
- FYI, we do NOT receive funding from the city of Rockledge or Brevard County.
- PLEASE HELP KEEP MASC OPEN!